Food borne pathogens can be fatal. One of the most common food contaminating pathogens is Listeria monocytogenes. Every year this food infecting pathogen causes death of hundreds of people. The infection is most likely to sicken pregnant women and the newborns as well as the older adults with weakened immune system. The infection caused by Listeria is known as Listeriosis that could be life threatening.
Tag: Food Borne Illness
Five keys for food safety
On its 73rd session of the United Nations General assembly in New York, UN declared June 7th is world food safety day.
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
- shows how to avoid food borne illness
- can not be done because labels do not indicate food groups
- supports the menu pl
Know about WeRIndia
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows