If your child is one who does not want to watch TV and play video games, she or he might be interested in reading good and interesting books. Reading is a good habit and it helps children to stretch their mind by increasing the curiosity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality