It is very rare to have both migraine and cluster headache coexisting. 15 to 22% people who suffer from cluster headache will have suicidal thought during cluster headache attacks
Know about WeRIndia
- What are the best stretches for tight hamstrings?
- Should you eat a low-gluten diet?
- Colder, darker climates increase alcohol consumption and liver disease
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all