Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows