Human hair follicles go through 3 different growth phases. Anagen – an active growth phase. During this phas the root of the hair divides rapidly and the strand grows at the rate of about 1 cm in 25 days.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day