The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein
- Epigenetic change causes fruit fly babies to inherit diet-induced heart disease
- Innovative skin patch may offer long-term contraception
- Sleeping less than six hours a night may increase cardiovascular risk