The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beef jerky and other processed meats associated with manic episodes
- Natural treatments for postpartum swelling
- Omega 3 supplements have little or no heart or vascular health benefit
- Research on British teeth unlocks potential for new insights into ancient diets
- Early supper associated with lower risk of breast and prostate cancer
- While men lose more weight on low-carb diets, women show improved artery flexibility