Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Tag: Epidemic disease
Social, medical and political are three aspects that are intimately intertwined with disease outbreaks. We are seeing and witnessing social media impact, political response and medical aspects of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Ensuring effective community engagement :Following three elements are needed for communities and for field responders.
Know about WeRIndia
- The sunshine vitamin that ‘D’elivers on cardio health
- Spaceflight wreaks havoc on liver metabolism
- How to Avoid Weight Gain During the Holidays
- Probiotics improve nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Understanding mouthfeel of food using physics
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective