Ajanta and Ellora caves, located in the city of Aurangabad in Maharashtra India, are both listed as World Heritage Sites and are protected by the Archaeological Survey of India.
Know about WeRIndia
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression