According to Campaign to End Loneliness, nearly half a million elders already experiencing protracted period of loneliness and isolation. COVID-19 outbreak is adding more problem to older people. Elders are most at risk from COVID-19.
Know about WeRIndia
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages
- Telehealth-delivered diet and exercise program eased knee pain and triggered weight loss
- How obesity damages the skeletal muscle metabolism
- Spicy breast milk?