According to Campaign to End Loneliness, nearly half a million elders already experiencing protracted period of loneliness and isolation. COVID-19 outbreak is adding more problem to older people. Elders are most at risk from COVID-19.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects
- A sulfosugar from green vegetables promotes the growth of important gut bacteria
- Childhood diet and exercise creates healthier, less anxious adults
- Late night snacks may hurt your workplace performance, study finds
- Losing weight through exercise