Ashtavakrasana or Eight angle pose is an advanced pose that needs lot of concentration, focus, strength and flexibility. While practicing this pose one can also achieve balance and perseverance.
Know about WeRIndia
- What causes sweating around the vagina?
- What is melasma?
- Long-term exposure to road traffic noise may increase the risk of obesity
- What to know about ferritin blood tests for anemia
- Milk allergy affects half of US food-allergic kids under age 1
- Safest way to dine out for those with food allergies is using up to 15 strategies