Ashtavakrasana or Eight angle pose is an advanced pose that needs lot of concentration, focus, strength and flexibility. While practicing this pose one can also achieve balance and perseverance.
Know about WeRIndia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged