New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating later in the day may be associated with obesity
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- Obese mouse mothers trigger heart problems in offspring
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system