Some people go on Instagram post selfies and post stories about what is happening in their life almost every day. These also have a habit of comparing themselves to others. The more time they spend on thinking and reading about what others saying or commenting, more you try to impress people.
Know about WeRIndia
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk