Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Early Signs And Symptoms Of Lung Cancer
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight Fast
- Zodiac Alert! Health Issues That Can Be Faced By You, As Per Your Zodiac Sign!
- 8 Yoga Poses For Kyphosis
- Amazing Essential Oils That Can Eliminate Stretch Marks
- According To Garud Puran, One Can Get Lucky If He/She Has These Things!