People are owning pets like never before. During Covid-19 pandemic, those who stay at home, work from home
A Mexican hairless dog called a Xolo is known for generating intense body heat
Owning a pet seems like fun but it also comes with lot of responsibility. Just like children animals also need care and love. Kids generally love to pet animals whether it is dog, cat or bird they love animals.
Shelter animals have the toughest time getting adopted.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger