People are owning pets like never before. During Covid-19 pandemic, those who stay at home, work from home
A Mexican hairless dog called a Xolo is known for generating intense body heat
Owning a pet seems like fun but it also comes with lot of responsibility. Just like children animals also need care and love. Kids generally love to pet animals whether it is dog, cat or bird they love animals.
Shelter animals have the toughest time getting adopted.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle