Cyberbullying is what could cause more damage in one’s life. We don’t have much control on what others say about us in real life, then how can we control what others write or post on us on social media? Because most teens and young adults have smartphone access anytime one can experience bullying by virtual means.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity