genetics research, scientists at Krolinska Institutet In Sweden identified a gene variant (DNA segment from immune system) , presence of this genetic segment in people will lower risk of developing serious infection from Covid-19 – Healthy Life
Tag: Covid-19 pandemic
Volunteering for a good cause: Mother’s Day is special day in everyone’s life. Volunteering on Mother’s Day for a good cause make sense. There are many volunteering opportunities available especially during pandemic time.
Social distancing during COVID-19 Outbreak- What we should be doing and what we should not be doing
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity