The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued an emergency use authorization (EUA) for the first COVID-19 diagnostic test that detects chemical compounds in breath samples associated with a SARS-CoV-2 infection. The test can be performed in environments where the patient specimen is both collected and analyzed, such as doctor’s offices, hospitals and mobile testing sites, using an instrument about the size of a piece of carry-on luggage.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought