It is fear of cooking and it can be of many forms. Some may be afraid of cooking for larger groups or some may be afraid of chores that involved in cooking like cutting vegetables, getting ready for cooking or mixing food.
Know about WeRIndia
- What can cause cramps after menopause?
- PMS Relief (Cramps, Mood Swings, Fatigue)
- What to do if you've lost a birth control pill
- Making weight: Ensuring that micro preemies gain pounds and inches
- Over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements and their effect on lab test results
- Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health