It is fear of cooking and it can be of many forms. Some may be afraid of cooking for larger groups or some may be afraid of chores that involved in cooking like cutting vegetables, getting ready for cooking or mixing food.
Know about WeRIndia
- Successful measurement of vitamin D in human hair
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut