The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating breakfast burns more carbs during exercise and accelerates metabolism for next meal
- Ten tips to prevent stretch marks
- What happens at each stage of breast cancer?
- Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- Migraines are more common in women, but why?
- Mixing energy drinks with alcohol could enhance the negative effects of binge drinking