Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Back to homepage
The amount of calories per gram for energy nutrients is ____ for protein, ____ for carbohydrate and ____ for fat.
- 20 percent, 30 percent, and 50 percent
- 100 calories, 150 calories, and 300 calories.
- 10 mg, 10 mg, and 90 mg <
- enable chemical reactions.
- promote growth and repair of tissues.
- supply energy.
- maintain water balance.
Carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins all contain carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Which one also contains nitrogen?
- none of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health