Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Back to homepage
The amount of calories per gram for energy nutrients is ____ for protein, ____ for carbohydrate and ____ for fat.
- 20 percent, 30 percent, and 50 percent
- 100 calories, 150 calories, and 300 calories.
- 10 mg, 10 mg, and 90 mg <
- enable chemical reactions.
- promote growth and repair of tissues.
- supply energy.
- maintain water balance.
Carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins all contain carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Which one also contains nitrogen?
- none of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity