Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Back to homepage
The amount of calories per gram for energy nutrients is ____ for protein, ____ for carbohydrate and ____ for fat.
- 20 percent, 30 percent, and 50 percent
- 100 calories, 150 calories, and 300 calories.
- 10 mg, 10 mg, and 90 mg <
- enable chemical reactions.
- promote growth and repair of tissues.
- supply energy.
- maintain water balance.
Carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins all contain carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Which one also contains nitrogen?
- none of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds