Good nutrition is especially important if you have cancer because both the illness and its treatments can change the way you eat.
Back to homepage
The amount of calories per gram for energy nutrients is ____ for protein, ____ for carbohydrate and ____ for fat.
- 20 percent, 30 percent, and 50 percent
- 100 calories, 150 calories, and 300 calories.
- 10 mg, 10 mg, and 90 mg <
- enable chemical reactions.
- promote growth and repair of tissues.
- supply energy.
- maintain water balance.
Carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins all contain carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Which one also contains nitrogen?
- none of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease