Brussels sprouts looks like mini cabbages and sadly one of the most hated vegetables by kids in US. The name originated from Belgium’s city Brussels for this beautiful and healthy vegetable.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast infections: What to know
- Endometriosis and weight gain: What's the link?
- Changes in agriculture could cut sector non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50 percent
- Species at the extremes of the food chain evolve faster, study says
- Boys with good motor skills excel at problem-solving, too
- School-based nutritional programs reduce student obesity