Many countries are trying to get back to normal life in stages in amidst of current world pandemic. However, the number of Covid-19 cases are increasing in most countries. One thing parent worry about is, should they be sending children back to school when the school open?
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?