As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus