As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity