Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
Know about WeRIndia
- Reasons You Should Not Sleep Immediately After Your Dinner
- The Stunning Disha Patani Sizzled In Ritu Kumar Label
- This Couple Decided To Have A ‘Pig-themed Wedding On A Farm’
- LFW 2017: Sayani Gupta Killed It; Slaying It In Silver
- Do Tattoos Affect Your Workout?
- 10 Signs You Are A 'Romantic' In Your Relationship!