Getting good sleep: According to Ayurveda a proper sleep between 10pm to 6 am gives adequate rest to body. Depending upon your body nature, a sleep of 6 to 8 hours every night helps to get good rest. Pitta type of the body need 7-8 hours,
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity