Seated forward bend is beginner’s yoga pose with multiple health benefits. Performing this pose gives relief to nervous system, improves digestion. In addition, it tones abdomen and reduces belly fat. This pose stretches the muscle and spine and helps to bend forward.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity