Wide legged forward bend is a beginner pose but provides many benefits for the body. To increase the flexibility of entire body, this pose helps as it stretches hamstrings, IT band, back muscles and groins.
Tag: be yogi
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
If you are suffering from back pain or having problem with digestion then performing supine spinal twist pose helps
In yoga, plank pose is known as Phalakasana that means to bear fruit.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease