Wide legged forward bend is a beginner pose but provides many benefits for the body. To increase the flexibility of entire body, this pose helps as it stretches hamstrings, IT band, back muscles and groins.
Tag: be yogi
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
If you are suffering from back pain or having problem with digestion then performing supine spinal twist pose helps
In yoga, plank pose is known as Phalakasana that means to bear fruit.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows