Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Is anxiety in childhood and adolescence linked to later alcohol use disorders?
- Prescribing healthy food in Medicare/Medicaid is cost effective, could improve health
- People choose healthy and sustainable lunches if given the green light
- Go for a run or eat chocolate: A choice dictated by the cannabinoid receptors
- A nutty solution for improving brain health
- Eating fish may help prevent asthma