In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood
- Childhood Asthma
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetes
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study finds