Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: baddha konasana
If you are looking for a simple and a magical posture that can help your entire body and mind try beginners Ananda balasana or popularly known as happy baby pose.
All babies get into this pose easily. While playing or picking up something from floor they get into butterfly pose. This pose helps adults to stretch hamstring.
Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease