Reclining baddha konasana is a restorative hip opener pose.
Tag: baddha konasana
If you are looking for a simple and a magical posture that can help your entire body and mind try beginners Ananda balasana or popularly known as happy baby pose.
All babies get into this pose easily. While playing or picking up something from floor they get into butterfly pose. This pose helps adults to stretch hamstring.
Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast