Baby cobra pose or bhujangasana is a beginner pose. It is a simple but very effective pose. Those who suffer from back pain, looking for improving spinal flexibility, to strengthen chest, arms and shoulders, upper back, to practice slow breathing,
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health