Baby cobra pose or bhujangasana is a beginner pose. It is a simple but very effective pose. Those who suffer from back pain, looking for improving spinal flexibility, to strengthen chest, arms and shoulders, upper back, to practice slow breathing,
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity