Hearing loss is more common than we realize. Nearly 360 million people worldwide lack some or all of their ability to hear. As we age we will have problem hearing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast infections: What to know
- Endometriosis and weight gain: What's the link?
- Changes in agriculture could cut sector non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50 percent
- Species at the extremes of the food chain evolve faster, study says
- Boys with good motor skills excel at problem-solving, too
- School-based nutritional programs reduce student obesity