Asian Flu Pandemic H2N2 Virus 1957-1958 :Asian flu caused by H2N2 virus was deadly pandemic in the year 1957. It was originated in China and claimed more than one million lives across the globe.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds