Asian Flu Pandemic H2N2 Virus 1957-1958 :Asian flu caused by H2N2 virus was deadly pandemic in the year 1957. It was originated in China and claimed more than one million lives across the globe.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows