Extended side angle pose is beginners pose with multiple benefits. Apart from strengthening both legs and arms, this pose helps to build stamina, relieves backache. It is a suggested pose for pregnant women. One need to understand how to get into pose, balance and properly bring neck into position. Other benefits of the pose is, it stretches abdominal muscle , reduces sciatica pain and increases metabolism.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause