Yes, when we consume certain fruits it can lead to allergic reactions. This allergy can be due to allergens present in the fruits or due to chemical sprays that increase allergens.
Tag: Are you fruit allergic
Banana fruits are eaten fresh and fruits are ingredients of juice, syrups, fruit shakes and cocktails.
Apple is consumed as fresh fruits or processed in juices, jellies, jams and apple cider. Apple pectin is a gelling agent too.
Cherries are eaten fresh and are ingredients of bakery items, jams, jellies, juices, ice cream and preserves.
Kiwi allergy was first reported in 1981 and since then have become one of the most common allergies in Europe and America.
Peach is eaten fresh as fruit and is ingredient of juices, jams, jellies and preserves. Fruit is juicy as nectarine and delicious to eat.
Tomato is one of the most loved food and is used in salads, as vegetables, curry base, stews, soups, pizzas, chutney, pickle etc.
Pear is present in juices, jams, jellies, preserves and eaten as fresh fruit. Like other fruit and vegetable allergies, pear allergy also takes two forms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds