As of today, there is no cure to this form of dementia but there are a number of promising treatments that can help alleviate the symptoms as well as reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s altogether.
Know about WeRIndia
- Brain Health: Attention, Focus & OCD
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Soleus strains and calf injuries: What to know
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?