As of today, there is no cure to this form of dementia but there are a number of promising treatments that can help alleviate the symptoms as well as reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s altogether.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds