- Collard greens
Back to homepage
Say “calcium” and most people think milk, but other foods are rich in calcium as well—such as which of the following?
- dried figs
- dried beans
- whole-wheat bread
- olive oil
Almonds also improve your hemoglobin and promote blood circulation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast