There used to be a time when flying was fun and enjoyable. With all those concerns with what is happening in the world traveling becoming tough, ordeal and stressful to all those who fly.
Tag: Airport diaries
When we travel in high speed in air, body still thinks that we are into biological clock that we are accustomed to and left behind.
It is difficult to sleep in the plane with all distractions around you. Problems of light streaming through overhead, window or airhostess serving food etc.
Board early and settle down in seat with pillow and blanket. Request flight attendant if you don’t have one.
Body swelling, strain on neck and shoulder, lower back pain, head ache – all these are common symptoms one will develop during long flight…
Beware of condition called DVT. It is a common blood clot in deep vein that happens during long journey.
Turbulence is common during long journey. Many people are afraid of height and turbulence that disturbs the smooth flying.
Remember – airplane is not kitchen and you will not get what you want. You get choice to pick up type food ahead. But you won’t get the items what you want.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast