Your heart beats 101,000 times a day. During your lifetime it will beat about three billion times and pump about 800 million pints of blood or about one million barrels -that’s enough to fill more than 3 super tankers.
Know about WeRIndia
- What can cause cramps after menopause?
- PMS Relief (Cramps, Mood Swings, Fatigue)
- What to do if you've lost a birth control pill
- Making weight: Ensuring that micro preemies gain pounds and inches
- Over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements and their effect on lab test results
- Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health