Acupuncture known to improve functioning of nervous system and musculoskeletal system – both are often cause of the pain.
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest forms of treatment for chronic pain and is based on ancient Chinese medical practices.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD
- What to know about a bulging disc in the neck