Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Know about WeRIndia
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Do Unhappy Marriages Increase The Risk Of Heart Attacks In Men?
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin
- C-section Versus Normal Delivery: Which Is Safe?
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At RisK!
- Different Ways To Wear A Pair Of Boyfriend Jeans