Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Things All Teens Have Grown Up Hearing & Are Seriously Sick Of It!
- 10 Health Benefits Of Flax Seed Oil
- How Will Lord Shani Trouble Your Zodiac Sign In The Coming Year?
- 11 Home Remedies For Itching In Private Parts
- DIY Homemade Honey Ginger Cough Syrup With Lemon
- Useful Tips To Take Care Of Combination Skin