Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Know about WeRIndia
- Is anxiety in childhood and adolescence linked to later alcohol use disorders?
- Prescribing healthy food in Medicare/Medicaid is cost effective, could improve health
- People choose healthy and sustainable lunches if given the green light
- Go for a run or eat chocolate: A choice dictated by the cannabinoid receptors
- A nutty solution for improving brain health
- Eating fish may help prevent asthma