Exercise, especially the kind that gets your heart rate up like walking or swimming, has mental pluses, too. Although experts are not sure why, physical activity might increase the blood supply to the brain and improve links between brain cells. Staying active can help memory, imagination, and even your ability to plan tasks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women