Exercise, especially the kind that gets your heart rate up like walking or swimming, has mental pluses, too. Although experts are not sure why, physical activity might increase the blood supply to the brain and improve links between brain cells. Staying active can help memory, imagination, and even your ability to plan tasks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Zodiac Signs Which Are Ranked As The Best Lovers
- How To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Which Of These Ice Cream Flavours Define Your Personality
- How To Make Your Baby Burp Faster: Step-by-Step Method