The outer shell, or “bran,” of a kernel of wheat, rice, barley, or other grain is full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Fiber helps you feel full on fewer calories and keeps your bathroom visits regular. But to make white (refined) flour from a kernel of wheat, food makers get rid of the bran. With it goes much of the fiber and vitamins.
Know about WeRIndia
- Do You Go To Bed Late? You Might Suffer From This Disease
- Monsoon Maladies: How To Prevent Redness & Swelling Of Eyes
- Health Benefits Of Swinging: Yes, Even Swinging Is An Exercise!
- How To Grow Edible Greens At Home
- Have You Heard About Onion Halwa? Here Are Bizarre Things That Indians Eat!
- Simple Tips To Combat Monsoon Dryness Of The Skin