The outer shell, or “bran,” of a kernel of wheat, rice, barley, or other grain is full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Fiber helps you feel full on fewer calories and keeps your bathroom visits regular. But to make white (refined) flour from a kernel of wheat, food makers get rid of the bran. With it goes much of the fiber and vitamins.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad