Shampooing less often is better for your hair. The reason is chemicals in shampoo and conditioners remove natural oil in the hair and make it dry and eventually thin. You may not need to do it as often as you think. It usually comes down to personal preference. For guidance, take a look at your hair type and styling choices. According to experts most people need to wash their hair two times a week and only a small group needs to shampoo daily, like those with very fine hair, someone who exercises a lot (and sweats), or someone living in very humid place.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday