Shampooing less often is better for your hair. The reason is chemicals in shampoo and conditioners remove natural oil in the hair and make it dry and eventually thin. You may not need to do it as often as you think. It usually comes down to personal preference. For guidance, take a look at your hair type and styling choices. According to experts most people need to wash their hair two times a week and only a small group needs to shampoo daily, like those with very fine hair, someone who exercises a lot (and sweats), or someone living in very humid place.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad