Shampooing less often is better for your hair. The reason is chemicals in shampoo and conditioners remove natural oil in the hair and make it dry and eventually thin. You may not need to do it as often as you think. It usually comes down to personal preference. For guidance, take a look at your hair type and styling choices. According to experts most people need to wash their hair two times a week and only a small group needs to shampoo daily, like those with very fine hair, someone who exercises a lot (and sweats), or someone living in very humid place.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?