Shampooing less often is better for your hair. The reason is chemicals in shampoo and conditioners remove natural oil in the hair and make it dry and eventually thin. You may not need to do it as often as you think. It usually comes down to personal preference. For guidance, take a look at your hair type and styling choices. According to experts most people need to wash their hair two times a week and only a small group needs to shampoo daily, like those with very fine hair, someone who exercises a lot (and sweats), or someone living in very humid place.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin