Whether your child plays video games on a portable unit, a television or the Internet, excessive gaming can affect his life. Video game addiction can be as problematic as gambling and affects players as young as 8 years old, notes Keith Baker, director of Smith and Jones Addiction Consultants, in an article for Brigham Young University’s NewsNet. Be aware of the effects of a video game compulsion to keep your child’s hobby in check. He or she shouldn’t be getting anymore than two hours of screen time per day and this includes time playing games, watching television and surfing the Internet, according to HealthyChildren.org.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday