- Select News Language
- Push the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth and slide it backward 20 times
- Suck your tongue upward against the roof of your mouth 20 times
- Push the back of your tongue down while keeping the tip touching the inside of your front teeth
- 20 times
- Lift your soft palate and uvula 20 times
- Using your index finger, press your cheek muscle away from your teeth 10 times on each side.
- When you’re eating, bite down, then lift your tongue to the roof of your mouth as you swallow, without tightening your cheek muscles.
Recommended for you