It is very difficult to get Sun light during winter. However, one can sit near the windows at home to absorb the sun light. During summer or winter, open all the curtains and allow sunlight to hit rooms and floor. The reflection of light inside your home brings brightness not only to home but to minds too. Too much darkness inside the house is unhealthy. Allow the warmth of sun to enter and heal your home, mind and body. Sunlight is a powerful healer, tonic, germ killer, remedial agent, and relaxer. Sun is the main source of energy for all beings. When the sun shines on the skin, the nerve endings absorb energy and send it throughout the entire body. This calms the nerves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment