It is very difficult to get Sun light during winter. However, one can sit near the windows at home to absorb the sun light. During summer or winter, open all the curtains and allow sunlight to hit rooms and floor. The reflection of light inside your home brings brightness not only to home but to minds too. Too much darkness inside the house is unhealthy. Allow the warmth of sun to enter and heal your home, mind and body. Sunlight is a powerful healer, tonic, germ killer, remedial agent, and relaxer. Sun is the main source of energy for all beings. When the sun shines on the skin, the nerve endings absorb energy and send it throughout the entire body. This calms the nerves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb