Good news is, everyone is a camera operator with smart phone. It has video options too! It has both good and not so good effect on our social life. You will see beautiful pictures and images of nature, humans, pets and then… there is selfie craze. Recently when there was a firebreak in a building in Dubai, young couple took selfie in front of the fire! Similarly, people go beyond their limits to take a selfie. Going at the edge of a cliff and taking selfie had cost life for many! People have forgotten their responsibilities while clicking photos and videos. There are incidents where people take photos of accident victims, instead of helping victims. Catching birds, distracting animal lives and taking pictures with animals – all these behaviors are just to post on social media? Be responsible when you use Smartphone. Remember it can cost you a lot – in a good way and in not so good way!
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement