This is a potentially revolutionary device that’s an alternative to using mirrors, tape measures, and weighing scales to measure fitness. The Skulpt Aim works by analyzing your body fat percentage and MQ (muscle quality) by sending a small current through one muscle at a time, using something known as Electrical Impedance Myography (EIM). As these electrical impulses flow along your muscle fibers, the Skulpt Aim is able to differentiate muscle from other types of tissue, including fat, skin, and bone. Small piece of kit houses 12 different sensors. By placing the device against your biceps, triceps, abs, and quads, you’ll instantly be told your body fat percentage and muscle quality.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali