This is a potentially revolutionary device that’s an alternative to using mirrors, tape measures, and weighing scales to measure fitness. The Skulpt Aim works by analyzing your body fat percentage and MQ (muscle quality) by sending a small current through one muscle at a time, using something known as Electrical Impedance Myography (EIM). As these electrical impulses flow along your muscle fibers, the Skulpt Aim is able to differentiate muscle from other types of tissue, including fat, skin, and bone. Small piece of kit houses 12 different sensors. By placing the device against your biceps, triceps, abs, and quads, you’ll instantly be told your body fat percentage and muscle quality.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement