This is a potentially revolutionary device that’s an alternative to using mirrors, tape measures, and weighing scales to measure fitness. The Skulpt Aim works by analyzing your body fat percentage and MQ (muscle quality) by sending a small current through one muscle at a time, using something known as Electrical Impedance Myography (EIM). As these electrical impulses flow along your muscle fibers, the Skulpt Aim is able to differentiate muscle from other types of tissue, including fat, skin, and bone. Small piece of kit houses 12 different sensors. By placing the device against your biceps, triceps, abs, and quads, you’ll instantly be told your body fat percentage and muscle quality.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?